Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Art Keepers

Are these not the cutest? I was so impressed with how this worked out I had to share it with you! For those of you that do not know I am a full time student, even in the summer! This is finals week. My last class is tomorrow for summer term. I needed something to occupy the kids. I got to looking around the house for something for them to do and found a stack of large envelopes. Ivy and I were just discussing the other day that we needed something to store her artwork in. I thought well these would be good for that and if they decorate them it would be even better! I gave them stickers, crayons and additional art supplies for Ivy. The only thing I asked was that they put their names on them. I wrote Bella's on the front of hers and Ivy wrote hers on the back of hers. Then I left them to it. They made these beauties! Not only do I now have something cute to keep their art in, It also kept them busy for about an hour and a half!! I got some homework finished and they had some sisterly bonding time. It was a beautiful thing all around!

2 comments:

  1. Like these! Reminds me of what Skylar home from school! Every year on the last day they bring home their year's worth of work in a decorated folder like these! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They fit perfectly in my file box :)

    ReplyDelete