Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crystal's Travel Journal

My travel blog is starting to take off! It has been up for just over a month. I am really excited! The only problem is that I am running out of photo room. I may need to remove the travel photographs I put on this blog. Many of them repeat on the other one. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I will put a link to the other blog for the photographs. I really hope all my readers follow me over to my new place. I will still be using this one as my journal. Thanks for reading!

http://crystalstraveljournal.blogspot.com/  Please Join Me Here!!

1 comment:

  1. Bangkok the capital of Thailand is a large metropolitan city. This tourist destination features a tropical dry and wet type of climate. All these allurements attract tourists to take early Flights to Bangkok and Cheap Flights to Bangkok. Many people visit Bangkok every year.

    ReplyDelete