Friday, September 2, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy

  • My Children & Hubby
  • My Crazy, Funny Sister and most of my family for that matter
  • My Friends
  • Traveling, especially to new places
  • SHOES!
  • Running
  • The smell of a baby fresh from the bath
  • The Ocean
  • Baby feet
  • The Color Pink...Bright Colors in General
  • Reading
  • Good Italian Food
  • Funky Earrings (Feathers, Beads, Chains, Etc.)
  • A rib-eye steak cooked to medium
  • Nature (Trees, Mountains, Rivers, Animals, & so on)
  • Anything my Dad cooks
  • Puppies and Kittens when they belong to someone else, lol
  • Cleanliness
  • An Organized Home, Car, Binder...Well just about anything organized really
  • Meeting new people
  • Dance
  • My Husband's egg tacos
  • When someone else changes my daughter's dirty diaper
  • When something unexpected happens and I am prepared for it
  • Music
  • Learning something new
  • Good Hair Days!
  • Art
  • Shopping
  • People who laugh loudly and easily
  • Snow on Christmas, and Only on Christmas!
  • Donuts (I would rather have a glazed donut than chocolate!)
  • The sense of satisfaction that comes from finishing a large project or my work for the week
  • Good grades
  • A great fitting pair of jeans
  • Being Early
  • And last but certainly not least...Living on a Whim. I love to plan but sometimes I like to go completely off track. It's shocking & I never know how it will work out but it's fun!

1 comment: