Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Little Pink Potty

A little pink potty has made our house more colorful. We began with Bella just going occasionally on the big tiolet. She has started to get more in control of her urges to go so we got her a potty chair this last weekend. We put the potty in the bathroom. She has ran to the bathroom many times in the last couple days but she always goes before I can get her clothing off. Last night she was playing in her room while I wrote. I hear her coming back down the hall. I look over and she is carrying her potty chair to me. I hurried over and started yanking off her pants. She pooped right as I was taking off her diaper. I cleaned her up and let her sit on the potty anyway. That's when I realised that the problem for the last couple of days is the fact that it is in the bathroom. I moved it by her bed this morning. She got up, yelled for me, got on her potty, and urinated!! YAY Bella!! We will now be keeping the potty a little closer.

We are doing the M&M method. She was super happy to get an M&M for her troubles! I'll give an update on how it is going soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment