Sunday, August 28, 2011

Freebies of the Month!

This month I got a few freebies! I wanted to share with you. I got most of these because of signing up for customer appreciation memberships.

I got:
  • Victoria's Secret purple cotton hip hugger underwear (Normally $7.50)
  • Victoria's Secret purple leopard print miracle hip hugger underwear (Normally $8.50)
  • $10 gift card to Kohl's (I used this to buy a dress that was on sale for $15.99 that was originally $39.99. That means I got a $40 dress for $6!)
  • $10 gift card for JcPenney's (Hubby got an Adidas shirt that was on sale for $12.99. It was originally $24.99. We paid $3!)
  • 2 single scoop ice cream's in a dish at Culver's (The girls enjoyed these!)
  • Pack of regular Oreo's
  • 2 containers of Yoplay yogurt
  • large bag of Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips
  • 1 dozen large eggs
  • 1 bottle of Kroger brand Ranch dressing
These are all coupons and gift cards that came in my mailbox because of signing up for things. I am on the customer appreciation list for Victoria's Secret, Kohl's and JcPenny. I have a Kroger discount card. If you sign up for one of these you receive coupons about once a month as long your card has been used. The Culver's coupons were given to my kids on one of our other outings. They were handing them out to drum up some business. The yogurt coupons were from YoPlay because we had gotten a cup of yogurt we were unhappy with. They sent us coupons for two as an apology. All is forgiven.

I would like to point out that we used many other coupons for items that were not completely free but still inexpensive, such as pickles for 88 cents a jar. I posted this because people seem shocked when I tell them we get things free or when we go places people ask how we afford it. We do many free or very cheap outings! It does not cost a fortune to have fun with your kids. There are ways to get most things cheap or even free if you are willing to try a little. Trust me I only try a little, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment