Friday, August 19, 2011

Talked to the Nurse

OK, I think I got the stuff figured out with the school nurse. I walked them through how to put it on. It is the easiest thing in the world. I am sure I came across as very condescending but I was really mad. I was glad I kept myself together and did not get loud. They said it was not a problem and they would take care of it. That sounds fine and dandy but that is what they told me to begin with. I obviously cannot totally trust their word.

Now I have to make a couple calls to see if there is anything she should not be doing in gym. I tried to tell them that she is cleared to do whatever she feels comfortable doing but they have to hear that from a doctor. It always amazes me how many hoops you have to jump through with schools. I let you know how the gym stuff works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment